Road Injuries

All vehicles in Queensland are covered by Compulsory Third Party insurance which is included within the vehicles registration.

If you have been injured in a road accident that was not your fault, you may be able to claim treatment and rehabilitation expenses from the insurer, and, if you have sustained significant losses, then you may also be able to pursue a common law claim.

These losses include any loss of earnings, treatment and other out of pocket expenses not covered initially by the insurer, future treatment along with care and assistance and your pain and suffering.

There are strict time limits that are imposed with bringing a motor vehicle claim and we encourage you to contact us at the earliest opportunity so that we can provide you with personalised advice.

​Even if a vehicle hasn’t been registered, there are still avenues to pursue a claim, although there are even tighter time limits if a vehicle is unregistered or a vehicle cannot be identified.

Contact Us

Enquiry Type